CARMEN SÁNCHEZ – Managing Director
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- 2015 PhD in Agricultural Engineering at UPV
- 2012 General management programme at IESE
- 2006 MBA Executive at Business school Estema
- 1997 Degree in Food Science and technology at Polytechnic University of Valencia
- 1996 Agricultural Engineering, Food industry at Polytechnic University of Valencia
- Carmen Sánchez contributes to the activities of management, business plan development, overall supervision of the activity of industrialization and exploitation of technology, and finally IPR management.
- She has a extensive experience at food companies as CÁRNICAS SERRANO, and as Deputy Director of the Packaging, Transport & Logistics Research Center (ITENE), performing activities of Innovation Management, Evaluation of Business proposals and definition of business models, Project Management, Organizational Development, and general management.